The clinic provides services
- investigation and treatment of general blood pathology findings such as leukocytosis, leukopenia, erythrocytosis, anemia, thrombocytosis, thrombocytopenia
- microscopic examination of peripheral blood and bone marrow
investigation and treatment of hematologic malignancies such as lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma
- hemoglobinopathies (Mediterranean anemia, sickle cell and microdrug cell anemia and rare forms thereof)
- myelogram and osteomyelous biopsy (video)
Gynecological haematology and gynecology:
- anemia, gestational thrombocytopenia
- treatment of bleeding during childbirth
- control and treatment of thrombophilia and the causes of repeated miscarriages
- diagnosis and treatment of Antiphospholipid Syndrome as well as treatment of thrombosis during pregnancy and postnatal periods.
Treating thrombotic episodes by:
- anticoagulation and the use of newer anticoagulants.
The doctor informs the patients after the examination and provides the relevant information material when required.
Information is provided either in writing or electronically (e-mail) to the referral physician when requested.
The aim is to provide high quality services with a sense of responsibility, courtesy, morality and honesty that will contribute to the proper and complete information of all interested parties.